FREE SHIPPING AND RETURN IN EUROPE
Find the right size for you with the help of our tables:
|International size||Italian size||Roman numerals size||Denim||Waist||Bust||Hip|
|European size||American size||UK size||Japanese size|
|International size||Roman numerals size||Measurements underbust (cm)||Chest width|
|XXS||0||53-57||77-78||78 - 79||80 - 81||82 - 83|
|XS||I||58-62||78 - 79||80 - 81||82 - 83||84 - 85|
|S||II||63-67||83 - 84||85 - 86||87 - 88||89 - 90|
|M||III||68-72||88 - 89||90 - 91||92 - 93||94 - 95|
|L||IV||73-77||93 - 94||95 - 96||97 - 98||99 - 100|
|XL||V||78-82||98 - 99||100 - 101||102 - 103||104 - 105|
|XXL||VI||83-87||103 - 104||105 - 106||107 - 108||109 - 110|
|International size||Italian size||Roman numerals size||Shirt collar (inches)||Denim||Shoulder||Bust||Hip|
|European size||American size||UK size||Japanese size||Chinese size|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Access to, and use of, the website www.nugnes1920.it (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), as well as the purchase of products on the Site, requires reading, understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. The products available on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Products") are sold by Nugnes di Nugnes Giuseppe & C. SAS, with its headquarters in Trani (BT), Corso Vittorio Emanuele no. 197 - C.A.P. 76125, VAT number 03945530727, registered under the Register of Companies (Registro delle Imprese) of Bari with no. ... (hereinafter referred to as "Nugnes"), a company already operating off-line for several decades in the field of clothing in own prestigious high fashion outlets.
The contents of www.nugnes1920.it, such as, but not limited to, the figurative parts, music, videos, specimens graphics and any other material published on the Site, including web-pages, layout, functions and software, are protected by intellectual property rights of Nugnes, so neither may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior consent in writing. Nugnes is also the exclusive owner of the trademark and domain name, "Nugnes1920". All other logos of the products sold on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners and are lawfully used only to describe the products for sale, any use of the mark Nugnes and the like and/or trademarks of third parties not in accordance with law and, as unauthorized, is illegal. It is not allowed to use these trademarks to take unfair advantage of the reputation of the same distinctive signs. Www.nugnes1920.it may contain links to other web sites that have no connection with Nugnes, which are, and shall not be deemed to be, for any reasons whatsoever under control of Nugnes: from the foregoing, Nugnes cannot be, and shall not be deemed being, responsible of the contents on such other sites for any reasons whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the processing of data personal. Nugnes shall also take measures to prevent the publication on its website content that may reasonably be considered to violate civil beliefs, religious and dignity of persons, in all its forms and expressions, according to the Italian legislation in force.
1. SCOPE. The offer and/or sale (on-line) on the Site of products is a distance contract governed by Articles. 50 and ss. Decree of 06.09.2005, n. 206, as amended and/or supplemented from time to time ("Consumer Code") and the Decree 09/04/2003 no. 70 (the so-called discipline of e-commerce). The purchase of products on the Site is restricted to only those who have reached the age of majority. The customers have to carefully read this terms and conditions, and all other information before and during the purchase process.
2. DEFINITIONS. Pursuant to art. 3, paragraph I, letter. a) of the Consumer Code, it has to be considered that: the consumer is the natural person who is acting for purposes which are unrelated his trade, business, craft or profession; professional is any natural or legal person who makes an order in the exercise of its business, business, craft or profession, or any holder of VAT (since the inclusion of VAT during the purchase process is considered to be the index of purchase for purposes concerning the activity 'trade, business, craft or profession ). Under these terms and conditions, and where it is reasonably applicable under the sale process, client shall mean either the consumer or the professional. The meaning attributed to the defined term "contract" shall be that indicated in article no. 8; and working day, in accordance with the law, shall mean any calendar day other than Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays in the Republic of Italy.
3. PURCHASE ON THE SITE AND USER REGISTRATION. The purchase of products on the Site can be carried out by the client that has filled in the required fields of the inherent forms that appear in the web page. Registration allows client to perform the activities as follows: consultation of the previous orders and following up of the delivery of its purchases, accession to after-sales service, prior receipt of profitable offers.
4. SENDING ORDER, ORDER-CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE. In accordance with the Legislative Decree 09.04.2003, no. 70 (rules on the electronic commerce), Nugnes hereby informs the client that: in relation with the purchase of any products carried out on the Site, the client shall have to properly select the goods and submit the order electronically in accordance with the instructions available appearing on the site from time to time, by specifying the code, color, size, brand and product description, and any additional information. Before the final transmission of the order is submitted, the client shall have to identify and correct any errors occurred under the data entry following the instructions indicated there under, and approve the general conditions of sale, which read, confirmation and acceptance by link, that is an obligatory field. After the registration of the order, Nugnes shall send via email to the client, a confirmation of acceptance-order containing the personal information relating to the essential characteristics of the purchased product, an indication of the size and characteristics of the product and the price of the method of payment chosen by the customer of any additional costs, assigned serial number, and information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of data. The order-form will be stored in Nugnes database for the necessary time of the execution of the same and, in any case, as required by law. The client shall follow proper procedure to access to his order. The language available to entry into the agreement is both Italian and English. In case of any inconsistency between the Italian and English versions of this Agreement, the first shall prevail in any respect. It is also acknowledged and agreed that the English version is provided for informative purposes only. The client can read the general conditions of sale, print or save, using the normal functionality of computer programs. The client undertakes to treat as confidential his login credentials and not make them available to third parties.
5. AVAILABILITY 'OF PRODUCTS AND TIMES OF REFUND. Nugnes makes its commercial offer on the basis of the items in the stores and on the basis of the availability communicated by suppliers/distributors. Within the information of each product (hereinafter sheet) it shall indicate the availability of the product. The Site and all information and content pertaining to it may change at any time, without prior notice, in order to ensure that the availability of stock (and/or supplies provided by suppliers and/or distributors) are properly displayed. In case of unavailability of products ordered, Nugnes will communicate it to the relevant client not later than 3 (three) working days from receipt of such order. In the event that the client has already paid for a product not available and opted for the termination of the contract, Nugnes will reimburse the amount received in the following twenty working days from the communication of the unavailability of the item.
6. PRODUCT DATA SHEET. Data sheet describes any product and shows the main characteristics of the goods based on the information available to Nugnes. Nugnes shall perform any reasonable effort to ensure that the images published on the Site gives faithful representation of the products offered for sale. The colors of the products, however, may differ due to the computer systems used by the users for viewing. Product images may vary in dimension. The description of the product, contained in the order of the client, is essential for the purpose of the purchase.
7. PRICES. The prices published on the site, in line with market parameters (on behalf of the prestige of the trademark), are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of VAT. The delivery of goods shall be free of charge, unless otherwise indicated in the data sheet. Nugnes reserves the right to change product prices at any time before the relevant purchase is definitively concluded. In any case, the price of the product will be charged to the client as indicated on the Site at the time the relevant purchase is definitively concluded, being ineffectual any increase or decrease of price subsequent to the transmission of the order.
8. ENTRY INTO THE CONTRACT. The client can submit order and enter into contracts with Nugnes in Italian or English (if the request comes from extra-national countries). The client shall send the order and it shall be deemed an irrevocable contract proposal to Nugnes, concerning the goods contained in the web site. Following the order being submitted, Nugnes shall send an acceptance-order to client. The client agrees to hold the order for three working days after such submission. With the receipt by the client of the acceptance-order sent by Nugnes the agreement between the client and Nugnes shall be deemed effective, valid and binding in any respect. On the contrary, after three working days from receipt of the order, without Nugnes acceptance-order, the client's proposal will be deemed automatically canceled or ineffectual. The order form shall contain the technical steps to follow to entry into the contract and the manner in which the contract will be stored and how to access, the technical means available to identify and correct errors before submitting the order, any codes, the languages to entry into the contract in addition to Italian, an indication of the settlement of disputes. Nugnes reserves the right to refuse orders that: come: from a client with whom it is engaged in a dispute, a client who has previously violated the terms and / or terms of the contract of purchase; by a client who has been involved in fraud relating to payments by credit card or other; by client that has issued identification false, incomplete or inaccurate.
9. METHOD OF PAYMENT. Payment of the products on the website may be made by the methods indicated during the purchase process. Unless otherwise agreed, the client will pay the full price of the products when he will receive Nugnes acceptance-order. Nugnes will carry out the delivery of the items after receiving the payment. The client can use different method of payment indicated on site. The customer agrees to receive invoices in electronic format only. The payment methods indicated on the order form are as follows.
● Credit Card. Credit cards accepted by Nugnes are specifically listed on the site. Entered into the contract, the client will immediately authorize the commitment amount of the purchase, while Nugnes will ship the product when will know, through the banking system, the success of the transaction. After a period of 30 days after the acceptance-order of Nugnes, in the absence of communication about the success of the transaction, the contract will be considered terminated pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 1456 cc. In order to verify the identity, the client have to provide additional information with order, or number of phone and mobile-phone, number of the identity card valid. At no time during the purchase process, Nugnes will know the information about the client's credit card, transmitted through secure connection directly to the website of the card issuer. No archive of Nugnes retains such data. In case of non-perfomance of a contract or termination of the contract, Nugnes require the card issuer release the amount committed by the banking system, and no Nugnes could not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by the delayed releasing the amount committed by the banking system.
● Paypal. Payment by this method will be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract agreed between the client and PayPal. In any case, the amount of purchase or confirmation of payment have to reach to Nugnes within three days after the entry into the contract; after this period, the contract may be terminated pursuant to and by effect of art. 1456 cc. In order to verify the identity 'of the client, the client have to provide additional information with order, or number of phone and mobile-phone, number of the identity card. The terms of shipment of the product will commence after receipt of the documentation, or the date of confirmation of the transaction by the central risk fraud prevention. Nugnes not 'be able to know and do not store in any way the data of the credit card linked to the clients PayPal account or the data of any other payment device associated with this account. In all cases of termination of the contract and subsequent cancellation of the order, the amount of purchase will be credited back to the same clients PayPal account. The methods of crediting the payment instrument connected to the PayPal account depend solely on PayPal.
● Bank Transfer. The payment of the goods by bank transfer, the bank account indicated on the website during the checkout process, must be received no later than three days from the date of receipt of the e-mail of acceptance Nugnes-order, therefore, the client must send Nugnes, within the period mentioned, e-mail communication concerning the order number, with the receipt of the bank transfer and the identification number of the financial transaction. After expiry of this period, the contract will be considered terminated pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 1456 cc. In case of payment by bank transfer, the terms of delivery, that is to take charge of the goods by the carrier, will commence from the date of receipt of the transfer by Nugnes. To facilitate the connection between the payment received by bank transfer and the order made, it requires the client to indicate the reason for the transfer: the order reference number and the date of the order, the name and surname of 'holder of the order, if different from the owner of the account from which the transfer.
10. COSTS AND DELIVERY. In relation to the deliveries of purchased products, Nugnes shall be free to use, at its discretion, its carriers, and subject to the availability of the product ordered, will send it out within ten working days, provided that the payment is confirmed or the financial transaction being successful, and unless complications affecting the order occur. Nugnes shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the event that despite having paid the regular and timely purchase of the items to cover the order received, it has not been supplied within the time and manner agreed with the supplier, or is unable to compensate for the lack of availability of such items, or, has promptly notified the client of the unavailability of the article. In case of unavailability of an article, Nugnes shall reimburse the client for any advance payment of the price within thirty working days from such notification of unavailability, without any right of the latter to any compensation for damages. Nugnes shall not be considered responsible for failure or delay in delivery due to force majeure. In the case of purchase made by a client, the risk of loss fortuitous part remains for Nugnes until delivery of the article to the client or to another entity indicated by the latter, regardless of whether the shipment of same is insured or not. In the event of a purchase made by a professional person, the risk of accidental deterioration of the product shall pass to the customer upon the delivery of the good by Nugnes to the first carrier. The deliveries of the products shall be made by Nugnes at the destination address specified by the client in the order form. The delivery of goods may also be excluded delivery in some places considered "remote" from Nugnes. The costs of transport and delivery shall be borne by Nugnes, unless otherwise stated in the data sheet. For deliveries in certain areas outside national territorial or “remote” specifically indicated during the checkout process, it may be asked to pay a charge for shipping, the exact amount will be clearly indicated during the checkout process and before transmission order. The client shall check upon receipt of the acceptance-order Nugnes that the product delivered is as indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail, the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered; that the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic) have not been tampered with in any way, that the product bears the seal of Nugnes.
11. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL. In accordance with Articles 64 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the client has the right to terminate the contract of purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten days after delivery of the product. In case of withdrawal, the client shall not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind, except the right to repayment of the amount already paid as price. In order to exercise this right, the client shall have to notify Nugnes Giuseppe & C. SAS, with headquarters in Trani (BT) AL C.So Vittorio Emanuele N. 197 - C.A.P. 76125, P.IVA 03945530727 a written notice within 10 working days of receipt of the product. The notification may be sent within the same 10-day period, by telegram or e-mail provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours. This shall be considered sent timely if delivered to the post office within 10 days. In the notice of withdrawal the client shall have to necessarily indicate: 1) the purchase order number, 2) invoice number; 3) customer name or customer number, 4) client email, 5) address of the client; 6) code, quantity and description of the brand product to be returned; 7) reason of withdrawal; 8) any additional notes. Upon receipt of the withdrawal notice, Nugnes will promptly inform the client the unique code of the returned goods that the client will use to return the product. The product have to return to Nugnes within 10 days of the code “rendered” goods. The product must be considered returned to Nugnes with the delivery to the shipping company, within the same deadline. The substantial integrity of the property is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The product have to return in its entirety, without signs of wear or dirt, with the warranty seal still intact in its original packaging. The withdrawal, also, is applicable to the product in its entirety, can not be exercised in relation to parts and / or accessories of the product. The cost of returning the product shall be borne by Nugnes. This refund is under the full responsibility of the client until the certification of receipt of the Product by Nugnes. In accordance with art. 67, fourth paragraph of the Consumer Code, only after receiving the goods, and only after having successfully tested compliance with the terms and conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal and the integrity of the same, as specified in the preceding paragraph, Nugnes shall, within 20 working days from the date on which it received the product to reimburse the sums paid by the client. In the event that the Product proves to be unhealthy, Nugnes will inform the client within 7 working days of receipt of the product. In this case, the product will be made available to the client, so that it can regain possession of the same and, at the same time did not meet the condition of the integrity of the product will be refused the request for withdrawal. The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the case of supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned. In the event that the withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with the provisions of art. 64 and ss. code of the consumer and, in particular, in the case where the product is not intact in all its parts and / or accompanied by its accessories and / or elements which form an integral part and / or is devoid of the original packaging and warranty seal when it is part of the product or even when it is damaged or used by the customer, it does not result in the termination of the contract and, consequently, will not be entitled to a refund. The product shall remain, therefore, at Nugnes available to the client for withdrawal that will be at the expense and responsibility of the client. The items have to return to Nugnes di Giuseppe Nugnes & C. s.a.s., with headquarters in Trani (Bt) al C.so Vittorio Emanuele n. 197 - c.a.p. 76125, vat 03945530727.
12. WARRANTY AND MANAGEMENT OF COMPLAINTS. The rules of law concerning the warranty are applied to purchases made by the client. The client may submit a complaint to the following email address: email@example.com, concerning the guarantee of a product. The complaint have to describe in as much detail as possible the nature of the problem and contain the documents and the number of order, and any other appropriate information for the proper identification of the contract. Nugnes must send a response to the client within ten working days from the date of receipt of the relevant complaint.
15. AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The applicable general conditions are those in force on the date of transmission of the purchase order and may be changed at any time by Nugnes, and any changes and/or updates will be effective only from the date of publication on the website, the customer will take care to verify. By placing an order, the customer acknowledges and accepts the general conditions applicable at the time of conclusion of the contract. A careful reading of the general conditions of sale, and the inherent approval, are aware negotiation of each clause. If any provision of this or future general conditions of sale and / or the contract should be or become wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, that there is a gap in the provisions of the general conditions of sale or contract, the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions of sale and the contract will remain valid and enforceable in all cases. In such cases, Nugnes and the client agree to negotiate any additions to contractual clauses and replace the void or ineffective in order to safeguard in every case the contract.
Read Confirmed and Accepted
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles. 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the customer hereby expressly accepts the provisions of the following Sections of these terms and conditions: 5 (Availability of Products and Times of Refund), 6 (Product Data Sheet), 7 (Prices), 8 (Entry into contract), 9 (Method of payment), 10 (Costs and Delivery) 11 (Right of withdrawal), 12 (complaints), 14 (Applicable Law, Jurisdiction), 15 (Amendments to the Terms and Conditions).
Read Confirmed and Accepted